Friday, March 23, 2012

T.G.I.F.



Well, another week is over. No, I did not weigh in this morning. I decided that I didn't want to start the weekend with a dose of depression. I fell off the dietary wagon several times this week and didn't want the visualization of my failure. I'll save it for next week.

Going to a literary conference with a friend tomorrow. I have to drive across town to get there by 8 a.m. I'm thinking it will cost me more in gas to get there than the price of admission. Oh well, such is life.

On the agenda today, clean the house! I have been so distracted with writing and building the blog and fan base, that my daily duties have been slightly ignored. I wanted to hop on and touch base with everyone; just to let ya know I care.

There will be more adventures to talk about next week! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment