Sunday, March 25, 2012

How now, brown cow?


Photo from InfoBarrel

It came from all directions yesterday. The particles of non-energy in my atmosphere were abounding. I had no inspiration for anything!

I sat down to blog....stared at the blank page. I decided to work on the ghastly paper for Global Financial Management; managed to get the introduction done and stared at the rest of the blank pages. I thought, "Well, maybe I can work on my book." Boo. Nothin. Nada.

As you can see, I have started a new day with new inspiration. I feel good about this day and what I can accomplish. I thank Not-so-plain Jane for making mention of What Inside Voice? on her fan page. That was nice to wake up to. I actually feel like my fingers work again. Time to transfer thoughts to the page.

On another note, I went with a dear friend to the DARA conference yesterday. It was super informative. I wish someone would tell me what genre I am writing this book for. I still don't know where, exactly, it fits in. Lorraine Heath was the guest speaker. It was totally worth the gas to drive to Richardson for all the knowledge that she shared.

Okay. Well, I am going to take advantage of these words flowing and get the stupid paper done. Y'all take care and stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment