Friday, March 9, 2012

Success!!!!

With "Violet" by Hole in the background...circa 1994, I can say that this week was a success! I am ready to enjoy the weekend. I am planning on spending some good, QT (quality time) with my little Mister. It is looking like his soccer game tomorrow will be cancelled. Boo. That's okay. We have plenty of other stuff to do.

Before I tend to the weekend, let's talk. First things first, I weighed today! I managed to miraculously melt five pounds off!!! I have noticed that the "bye-bye" arms are more untoned than they ever have been. Garsh. I have some weights around here some where.... Chances are that the five pounds this week were all water, but I don't care. The scale said what the scale said! Let's see what next Friday brings.

Next on the agenda, other stuff. It has been a crazy busy week. I would like to reiterate, I don't know how I ever had time for a full-time job. I feel like I have six now. I am also, as of this week, a self-appointed literary agent. I can't tell any more than that. She that entrusted me with her work might kill me if I tell you any thing else. I will tell you this. I'm at the conclusion of Chapter 4 and am already lost in the story. Just wait. It will be a best seller. I've been a networking fool this week, too. Calling and talking to people and setting people up to talk. All of this with no naps!!!!

I am still awaiting the offer letter. I have harassed those folks enough that I have the possibly expected time line of next week-ish. That would mean that I should start training by the end of the month and will be set to rock next month!!!!

So, I have a lot to accomplish over the next few weeks. I feel pretty good about all that I have done over the last month. Plus, my house is clean and all the laundry is done. I did sign up to volunteer at a couple of places. I figured why not? I've got time to do it. Might as well! Well, I have to scoop up the Munchkin from school. I'll talk to y'all later. Until then, keep dreaming and stay tuned....

P.S. Readers you have an assignment. Keep track of how many times per day you hear "Snooki." I have counted five today and in the most random places. It is ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment