Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rain, rain go away...

Photo credit here


I don't have much to say today. Lots to do and a planner full of tasks. Yes, I finally broke down and bought a planner. I don't trust myself to remember everything ever day and I get tired of typing in key word reminders on my phone and then not remembering what the key word was supposed to remind me of. It's kind of like putting something away in a special place so you don't forget where you put it? You know, you go to look for said thing at a later date and can't remember where the hell you put it.

Oh! I do have one really cool thing to report. Okay, okay. Just a couple. So my dear friend, who still wishes to remain anonymous, made contact with her favorite author. This is all super cool because she just, on a whim, emailed her. Oh, she has a blog you should check out, too:

http://theilliterateliterarian.blogspot.com/

I am so proud of her for breaking out of her comfort zone. She has been doing so many things that are just out of character for her, in only positive ways. I have another friend that dreamt of making custom bowling balls and another that is working on a screen play and will be releasing his first record soon. It just seems like that solar storm may have passed without "incident" but it definitely left some particles of creativity in the atmosphere, if you ask me.

Well, I need to get out and run some errands. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment