Friday, March 16, 2012

Take a load off Fanny


Yes. I got the official diploma that I have graduated to winning. I didn't know I had even applied but there it was from the Deviant School of Winners. I wasn't sure how to react when I received it. Shock and amazement was all I could come up with.

Anywho. So, apparently, I am winning some battles. I guess it is preparation for the war. My buddy and pal, Mr. Scale, was pleased to announce that I am down almost 10 pounds. I attribute this to the high level of adrenaline I have been operating on. I am supposing that is equivalent to an increased metabolism.

I met with my publisher yesterday. He gave me some good constructive criticism of my writing efforts but he loves the story. I made sure he is comfortable with the plot as there are some pretty controversial topics that are covered. Well, this is right in line with me as a person. So, we set some deadlines and we are expecting to take the book to press in a month. Yikes! The pressure is on now. I mean, I only have about 20,000 words to extrapolate from my head that make a story.

Off to the other company this morning. I should get the call of complete confirmation in the next 35 minutes. This is pretty exciting! Fingers crossed.

Okay, fans and anonymous readers. I want to thank you for coming here to read my diary even if I can't properly thank you because I don't know who you are. Don't forget to come see me on Facebook. (Audrey Larkins or What Inside Voice?) While you are at, show some love to my dear friends Erin Michael and Megans Munchies. Oh, and I have a new acquaintance, too. You MUST check out her page; it is hilarious...STFD. So, until later, keep dreaming and stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment